Monday, November 25, 2013

Fiat Commercials

 

I don’t care how many ways they try to convince me that Fiat is cool, I’m not buying it. Not when they drive it out of the ocean. I’m not convinced. Not when they have a group of bikini-clad woman gather around one on a sandy beach. I’m not convinced. I’m not even convinced when they get Jennifer Lopez to try and sell one to me. Fiat needs to stop trying so hard. As a matter of fact, Fiat needs to stop. Period. The car is too small. 

It looks like it needs a windup key in the back to start it, and an opening in the floor for your feet to stop it.  A car shouldn’t require a safety helmet to drive it, because I must say, if that thing ever gets in an accident with a real car you’re going to end up in the trunk, sharing space with the spare tire. Maybe the commercials should feature the car in a circus with clowns spilling out of it. That’s what it seems more suited for. I suggest that you don’t even allow this mental fart to form. Expel it before the pressure builds.


No comments:

Post a Comment