Monday, December 30, 2013

Done.

My Dearest Uncle Sam,

I want to first express my appreciation for all of the little things you do to make our lives simpler. However, I am writing to you today in utter disdain for what has become of our media.

I don't care ABOUT THIS! I mean we all know this guy shot a kid. We also know he was found not-guilty in a court of law by a jury of his peers (whether anyone agrees or disagrees with the outcome is beside the point.) I don't care that he got a speeding ticket, I don't care that he moved to another state and got another CC permit, and I most decidedly don't care that his inept wife (or estranged wife or whatever) was hit by a drunk driver! She had "abrasions" for crying out loud! A scrape!

If I had a buck for every scrape I've gotten... Have you seen my forearms lately?

Earlier this year I had two friends pass away -- one of whom passed suddenly and with absolutely no warning whatsoever. She left a daughter who was barely crawling at the time. If I could list the ways in which she changed people's lives my wrists would tire. If you had known her personally you'd be a changed man forever.

She barely made the obituaries.

And I have to read through this bullcrap about idiot Zimmerman and this chick.

Get real.

Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment